BEN AVERY CLAY TARGET RANGE OPEN -
BUT ON A RESERVATION BASIS
The safety and health of our Members is important, and, while we cannot offer leagues this summer, we encourage you to go shooting at Ben Avery Clay Target Center, using the current reservation basis. Health and safety protocols are observed, so to maximize opportunities for recreational shooting, only online reservations will be accepted.
- Gold cards can be used when making a reservation. Use coupon code ‘goldcardmember’ when checking out. Your card can then be used at your assigned field.
- Gold cards can be updated with new funding or purchased anew at the CTC Pavilion now, which is open for this purpose only. A staff member will meet you inside the Pavilion at the entrance. You will not have access to the remainder of the building, however.
- A face covering is required to enter any public restroom or building (e.g. the Pavilion).
- A face covering is required if you cannot maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- New rates went into effect as of July 1, 2020:
- Trap = $14 (2 rounds) 1 hour reservation
- Double Trap = $28 (2 rounds) 1 hour reservation
- Bunker Trap = $16 (2 rounds) 1 hour reservation
- International Skeet = $15 (2 rounds) 1 hour reservation
- Skeet = $14 (2 rounds) 1 hour reservation
- Quail Course (Sporting Clays) = $20 (50 targets)
- Rattlesnake Course (Sporting Clays) = $35 (100 targets)
Open for reservations on Wednesday - Sunday, 7 AM - 3 PM
Click here for reservations
- Trap (Fields #2 and#3 only)
- Double Trap (Field #4)
- Bunker Trap (Field #17
- Skeet Fields (Fields #13 and #14 only)
- Rattlesnake course
- Quail Course
All existing safety rules remain in effect. Below are additional directives as operation guidelines continue to be developed.
- Shooters should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled shooting time. Shooters who arrive more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled shooting time will have their reservation cancelled, no refunds.
- Each shooter is allowed one reservation per time slot. All shooting must be completed within 50 minutes (per reservation).
- If you are making a reservation for friends or family, the reservation will be under the name of the person who paid.
- You may purchase ammunition, eye and ear protection when scheduling on the system, to be available for you upon your arrival.
- Shooters should leave the facility when finished. There are no benches, tables or chairs on any of the fields, in order to discourage socializing.
- First time to CTC? Shooters are required to watch a new shooting safety video and acknowledge they have viewed it. A consent form also must be completed for each minor in the group, if a parent is not present.
- The facility is unable to rent shotguns at this time.
- A “zero tolerance” policy will be strictly enforced. Any shooter who operates his or her firearm(s) or acts in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave the facility.
2019 Fall League Awards Banquet
For Shooters who have questions about the league or league scores, please contact a Sport's Director as noted below.
* Contact Paul Jacobs for Trap (623) 203-6150
* Contact Mary Hightower for Skeet
* Contact Marci Welton for Sporting Clays/5-Stand
or: (602) 571-4055
BACB Leagues are currently scheduled, but will depend totally on Governor Ducey's protocols at the time. Note: We will be providing a one-time discount for all Club Members who participated in the Winter league competitions.
August 26: On-site Registrations at
Ben Avery Clay Target Center Pavilion
5 - 6:45 PM
Mail-in and Online Registrations
will be available as of August 1st, unless
notified that the Range will remain closed
to gatherings of 10 and under.
September 2: BACB Fall Leagues: Week 1.